Introductory general provisions:
- The following terms and conditions of Japey s.r.o. with registered office at Ježkova 944/9, Prague 3, ID No.: 25279823 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") regulate the mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract concluded between the Seller and another natural or legal person who has a valid trade license (hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer").
- By placing an order, the Buyer accepts the terms and conditions for the delivery of goods announced by the Seller.
- Provisions differing from the terms and conditions may be agreed in the purchase contract. In this case, the different provisions in the purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of the general terms and conditions.
- The seller may change or supplement the terms and conditions. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of the previous version of the terms and conditions.
- The validity of an electronic order is subject to the completion of all the data and details prescribed by the form. The order is a draft purchase contract. Formal confirmation of the order by the Seller is not required for the conclusion of the purchase contract, the purchase contract is then formed by the delivery of the goods. The Seller may reserve the formation of the contract by confirming the order in individual cases, especially in more costly cases.
- The invoice issued on the basis of the purchase contract between the seller and the buyer is also a tax document.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it in the following cases:
- goods are sold out between stock updates
- there is a significant price change at the supplier of the goods and the buyer does not accept the price change
- there is an apparent error in the price of the goods
- the buyer's contact details are incorrectly or falsely filled in
- The offer prices listed on hatchey.cz are valid at the time of ordering. Prices listed in the printed price list are valid until a new price list is published. The Seller reserves the right to make additional price changes in the event of changes in monetary exchange rates, significant increases in inflation or significant changes in the supply conditions of manufacturers and other suppliers of goods.
Printing errors are also subject to change.
- The purchase price shall be deemed to have been paid only upon credit of the full purchase price to the Seller's bank account or upon payment in cash at the Seller's cash desk or by cash on delivery.
- Payment can be made in cash at the Seller's cash desk, by cash on delivery to the contracted carrier or by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account indicated on the tax document.
Shipping and packaging:
On the territory of the Czech Republic
- Postage DPD 89,- CZK with VAT
- Postage Czech Post - hand parcel 119,- CZK incl. VAT
- Postage Zásilkovna 59,- CZK incl. VAT
- Free postage for purchases over 1500 CZK incl. VAT
- Delivery 29,- CZK incl. VAT
- Postage DPD 12,10 € incl. VAT
- Postage Zásilkovna 3,16 € incl. VAT
For the package to be handed over to the shipping company on the same day, it is necessary to send the order within 12 hours.
If the parcel is delivered damaged, the seller must be notified of the damage immediately, who will then report the damage to the shipping company within 3 working days of the delivery of the parcel, so that a complaint procedure can be initiated. It is possible not to accept the damaged parcel or to make a note of the damaged parcel with the carrier or to check the contents of the parcel before the carrier.
- The Seller will provide a guarantee of the quality of the goods in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer of the goods. The Seller shall be governed by the warranty terms of each manufacturer.
- Claims and their handling are governed by the Commercial Code No. 90/2012 Coll.
Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement:
- The Buyer acknowledges that according to the provisions of Section 1837 of the Civil Code, the Buyer cannot withdraw from a contract of sale for the supply of goods that have been modified according to the Buyer's wishes or for the Buyer's person, from a contract of sale for the supply of perishable goods, as well as goods, from a contract for the supply of goods which have been irretrievably mixed with other goods after delivery, from a contract for the supply of goods in sealed packaging which the consumer has removed from the packaging and which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, and from a contract for the supply of an audio or visual recording or a computer program if the original packaging has been damaged.
- Unless the case referred to in Article 1 of the Terms and Conditions or any other case in which the purchase contract cannot be withdrawn from, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the goods, in accordance with the provisions of Article 1829(1) of the Civil Code, where the subject of the purchase contract is several types of goods or the delivery of several parts, this period shall run from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. The withdrawal from the purchase contract must be sent to the Seller within the period specified in the previous sentence. For withdrawal from the purchase contract, the buyer may use the sample form provided by the seller, which is an annex to the terms and conditions. The Buyer may send the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract, inter alia, to the Seller's business address or to the Seller's e-mail address.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract pursuant to Article 2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Purchase Contract shall be cancelled from the outset. The goods must be returned by the Buyer to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of the delivery of the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract to the Seller. If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase Contract, the Buyer shall bear the costs associated with the return of the goods to the Seller, even if the goods cannot be returned by normal postal means due to their nature.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract pursuant to Article 2 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall return the funds received from the Buyer within fourteen (14) days of the Buyer's withdrawal from the Purchase Contract in the same manner as the Seller received them from the Buyer. The Seller shall also be entitled to return the performance provided by the Buyer already upon return of the goods by the Buyer or in another manner, provided that the Buyer agrees and no additional costs are incurred by the Buyer. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return the received funds to the buyer before the buyer returns the goods to him or proves that he has sent the goods to the seller.
- The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off any claim for payment of damages to the goods against the Buyer's claim for reimbursement of the purchase price.
- In cases where the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract in accordance with the provisions of Section 1829 paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the seller is also entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract at any time until the goods are accepted by the buyer. In this case, the seller shall refund the purchase price to the buyer without undue delay, without any delay, to an account designated by the buyer.
If a gift is provided to the Buyer together with the goods, the gift contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded with the condition that if the Buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the gift contract regarding such gift shall cease to be effective and the Buyer shall be obliged to return the gift provided together with the goods to the Seller.
- The Seller does not collect any personal data that could identify a specific person, except where the person themselves provide the Seller with such data voluntarily. Such data may be obtained when a person voluntarily registers to use the Seller's server services. Any personal information identifying a specific person will not be passed on or sold to a third party, except with the buyer's notice and consent.
- Personal data strictly necessary for the delivery of the shipment by the carrier indicated on the order will be forwarded to the carrier.
- The Seller is the operator of hatchey.cz.
- All text and data published on the website hatchey.cz and are for informational purposes only and may contain errors or inaccuracies. The operator of hatchey.cz reserves the right to make changes and modifications without prior notice and is not responsible for factual and technical inaccuracies or errors. The information provided by this website has been prepared by the operator on the basis of publicly available information and data developed in the course of the operator's business and other sources for which there is a reasonable expectation of reliability. Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the material and the adequacy of the information presented.
Operator of hatchey.cz shall not be liable to third parties for direct or indirect consequences of damage resulting from the use of information obtained through hatchey.cz. The website operator also does not provide (despite all due diligence) any guarantee that the website is free of viruses and other harmful components.